+7 343 222 75 65
for English ext. 300
Quality policy - D-Test - Laser measurement sensors and systems
D-TEST quality policy is the basis of the overall development strategy.
The quality policy meets the strategic goals of the company, it is constantly monitored and managed and it has become an integral part of the company policy in the field of engineering and project administration, maintenance, procurement and sales of materials and equipment.
D-TEST is ready to win and keep the position of one of the leading companies in the market in the field of development of non-contact inspection systems, measurement devices and test-bench equipment.
D-TEST applies the following principles of quality management:
- customer loyalty in order to meet all its requirements and expectations;
- the targeted involvement of employees, their skills to meet the customer's needs;
- ensuring the unity of quality objectives at all levels of the production process;
- identification, understanding and management of interconnected processes as a single system to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the company on the way to achieving its goals;
- non-stop improvement of the company on the way to achieve its goals;
- making decisions based on full analysis of information.
The main directions of realization of quality management principles are:
- implementation of the latest results, technologies and state-of-the-art equipment;
- persistent personnel development including the field of quality.
Business unit supervisors are responsible for quality policy. Diesel-test-Komplekt company management is responsible for development, implementation and effective operation of QMS.
For the purpose of quality tasks fulfillment the management of Diesel-test-Komplekt undertakes the following obligations: follow closely quality policy; keep the quality management system working and facilitate its advancement; provide persistent personnel development; call for ongoing personnel development; hold to quality policy of Diesel-test-Komplekt from the side of all sub suppliers and co-contractors.